Below is a list of massage appointments available followed by a list of massage and treaments to choose from. I try to keep this list as up to date as possible.
1 hours treatment is £45 and I have the following massage appointments available in:
- Tues 26th 10.05am, 11.50am
- Wed 27th 4pm
- Thurs 28th 9.30am
- Fri 29th 8.30am, 10.05am
- Tues 2nd 8.30am, 10.05am, 11.45am
- Wed 3rd 1pm, 2.30pm
- Thurs 4th 10.05am
- Tues 9th 11.45am, 1.15pm
- Thurs 11th 11.45am, 1.45pm
- Fri 12th 1pm, 2.30pm
To book an appointment call me on: 07905006678
If you would like to be kept informed of any cancellations that may come up, I often post them on my facebook page so follow or like, to be kept informed 🙂
- Access Bars ®
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Deep Abdominal & Colon Massage
- Myofascial Release for Scar Tissue
- Sports Massage
- Swedish Body Massage
Find us above: Beautique Secrets, 8 Radford Park Road, Plymstock. Find us here.
I’m a member of The Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT).
- Please give me as much notice as possible,
- 24 hours will enable me to book someone else in to the appointment who needs it
- 48 hours is even better
What to expect from a massage treatment
If its your first massage treatment we will fill out a consultation form. This is done to find out what you want the massage for. This might be an area of pain such as lower back pain, hip pain, frozen shoulder or headaches and migraines or relaxation. It includes basic questions about your health to ensure that massage is a suitable treatment for you. There are some health conditions that are contraindicated, (that can prevent you from having a massage) these are listed below:
- Some Heart conditions
- The first trimester of pregnancy (there are specilist massage therapist trained in pregnancy massage)
- Infectious skin conditions
- Cancer – currently undergoing treatment (Reiki or Access Bars might be a nice treatments to have instead)
- Within 12 weeks of having a major operation.