Below are listed some of the conditions and illnesses that Nutritional Therapy has been known to help. Remember with Nutrition everyone is treated as an individual and if you have one or several conditions Lorraine can work with you to help you to regain your health, reduce or come off, medication that you have been taking.
Nutrition can help you to get to the root cause of conditions such as:
- Psoriasis, (Psoriasis Case Study)
It is known that Nutrition plays an important part in preventing:
- Diabetes: If you have been diagnosed as pre diabetic, Nutritional therapy can help prevent you from becoming a Diabetic.
- High Blood pressure (or helping to reduce it if you already have high blood pressure)
- High Cholesterol
Food allergies and intolerances can play an important part in your health and can be the root cause of things such as:
- Chronic Fatigue, (Chronic Fatigue Case Study)
- Acid Reflux
- Constipation / Diarrhea
- Weight you can’t seem to loose despite everything you have tried
You can have a blood test to find out which foods you maybe allergic or intolerant to or we can examine what you eat and go from there. Did you know, for example that sometimes our reactions to foods are not always immediate and may show in our system days later?
Sometimes the changes you make are very small, yet will make a huge difference to how you feel. Find out more about booking a nutritional appointment or call Lorraine direct on: 07504862546