Below is a list of appointments available followed by a list of massage and treaments to choose from. I try to keep this list as up to date as possible.
1 hours treatment is £45 and I have the following massage appointments available in:
- Thurs 5th 11.05am
- Fri 6th 8.30am, 10.05am
- Tues 10th 12noon
- Thurs 12th 11.05am, 12.50pm
- Fri 13th 10am, 11.50am
- Mon 16th 11.05am,
- Tues 17th 8.30am, 10.05am, 11.45am
- Thurs 19th 12noon, 1.45pm
- Fri 20th 8.30am,
To book an appointment call me on: 07905006678
If you would like to be kept informed of any cancellations that may come up, I often post them on my facebook page so follow or like, to be kept informed 🙂
- Access Bars ®
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Deep Abdominal & Colon Massage
- Myofascial Release for Scar Tissue
- Sports Massage
- Swedish Body Massage
Find us above: Beautique Secrets, 8 Radford Park Road, Plymstock. Find us here.
I’m a member of The Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT).
- Please give me as much notice as possible,
- 24 hours will enable me to book someone else in to the appointment who needs it
- 48 hours is even better
What to expect from a massage treatment
If its your first massage treatment we will fill out a consultation form. This is done to find out what you want the massage for. This might be an area of pain such as lower back pain, hip pain, frozen shoulder or headaches and migraines or relaxation. It includes basic questions about your health to ensure that massage is a suitable treatment for you. There are some health conditions that are contraindicated (these are listed below that can prevent you from having a massage).
- Some Heart conditions
- The first trimester of pregnancy (there are specilist massage therapist trained in pregnancy massage)
- Infectious skin conditions
- Cancer – currently undergoing treatment (Reiki or Access Bars might be a nice treatments to have instead)
- Within 12 weeks of having a major operation.